So, you have the product and are itching to get crafting... but may have some questions on how you can use your stash for creating and selling! Below are a few key points to follow.
Brands including Dovecraft, First Edition & Paper Addicts are part of the Craft Label family and we want to make it as easy for you as possible to create with our products. Here are a few rules to follow.
The following Angel Policy applies to all Trimcraft brands, including: Dovecraft, First Edition, Paper Addicts, Dot & Dab, Spiin, Nova, Simply Creative...
- All these products which we supply are protected by Copyright. Copyrighted products, designs and images are subject to protection by international copyright laws. This means that they cannot be copied, duplicated, altered or reproduced by any means including, without limitation, photocopying, computer scanning, printing, using overhead or opaque projectors, or posted on the Internet.
- All projects must be made by hand, personalised and be unique in nature by the seller and may not be reproduced, copied electronically/digitally or mechanically, or be mass produced using employed labour or workers for hire or by any other means including graphic, digital, electronic, mechanical or photocopying. The seller must make it clear that the items are handmade or personally created by the seller and not a product of Craft Label or our third-party copyright holders.
- Under no circumstances may any item, design or product, produced by Trimcraft, be used in a manner which may be considered harmful to the company or brand, or bring the licence and any third party into disrepute.
- We are very happy for creators to sell their handmade projects and love to inspire small businesses, we do restrict the maximum number of craft projects per craft collection/paper pad/cutting die/digital die to a total of 500 projects per year, for the purpose of sale for profit i.e. 500 projects made using the Dovecraft Pretty Posy.
- We think it is great our products are used for the purpose of charity and charitable giving. Craft Label does not place any restriction on the number of projects made for charitable cause, as long as 100% of the profits go to charity: please ensure there is no claim that the cards were created or endorsed by Craft Label or the Third Party Rights holder in any way; nor that there is any breach in copyright.
- We are happy for the physical die cuts or prints from all our Dovecraft, Simply Creative & First Edition dies and stamps to be sold as individual pieces, however credit for the copyright of the design must clearly be made to the brand on your packaging or online listing - i.e. Die cut shape from the First Edition Kitchen Die Set.
- Digital files of any kind containing images may not be sold under any condition. This includes First Edition Digital Dies files, which cannot be sold in digital format, whether alone or part of a wider design. Any products containing digital files, including USBs and CD-ROMs, may not be copied and resold. We are happy for the physical die-cuts from our digital files to be sold if copyright credit is given i.e. Die cut shape from the First Edition Digital Die Fantasy Set.
- No finished product may be used in any way that implies an endorsement of your creations by, or an affiliation with Craft Label.
- We provide a lot of free content for you to enjoy in the form of downloads on the content section of the Craft Label website, these are for personal use and for non-profit activities. These designs cannot be used for creating items to sell for profit.
For more information, view the full Trimcraft angel policy here: https://www.thecraftblog.com/faqs
Craft Label may modify this policy as required from time to time.
This policy was last updated on: 7th June 2020 11:13am
3rd Party Brands
We stock a number of great brands on the Craft Label website, most of these brands will have their own policies. Use the links below to access each brand’s individual Angel Policy.
We R Memory Keepers/American Crafts – Not currently available
Wow Embossing Powder https://wowembossingpowder.com/faqs-2/
If you have any other questions feel free to get in touch at email@example.com